Sunday, March 29, 2009

Back in San Diego after Spring Break

Today I was grumpy from sleepiness and my mom and I "fought" a lot. My sore throat from yesterday was worse.
I did get two new chairs for my patio! And I had a wonderful spring break, overall.

This almost looks as though I'm writing in that annoying form that makes a paragraph from every sentence. Anyways, I scheduled and looked things up and scheduled some more for about an hour and a half after reading the Simarillion.

It's interesting that Tolkein specifically states that he does not like Arthurian legend because of its intermingling with Christian myth. He also writes in so many words that he dislikes the view of myth as simple allegory.

Rest of my plans for the night: LOTRO, studying, hopefully some discrete math and/or more Tale of Genjii. In a random note, it annoys me that blogger does not let people underline things because I cannot underline book titles. Maybe Serenity? But I won't last much past 10:00pm, which is probably a good thing. I also need to change my fish's water.

Plans f

No comments: