Monday, March 16, 2009

WTF?!

Austria's Fritzl denies murder, admits rape and incest

I love how his lawyer's argument that he is not a monster is that "he occasionally took the children from below ground".

It's amazing how much I like writing and blogging, which I had forgotten. I have created many posts in the past couple days, but I do feel as if I have a lot to talk about. At the moment, I feel no desire to really publicize this blog, however. Maybe later, in which case I will make use of the "friends only" option. On my old blog I constantly felt the need to censor myself because of the amount and variety of people potentially reading it, and it felt disingenuous to pick and choose between friends. Naturally, of course, if a privacy option is not selected, this is on the internet, but I don't feel uncomfortable with any of the content I've written. Double negative!

No comments: