Monday, March 30, 2009

Trivialties about Marisa's Day

This freaks me out, in part because I don't know what some of the beauty treatments are. Heck, today I didn't brush my hair to go to school, or shower. I don't smell! I think.

This reminds me, I need to brush my hair and shower.

I have spent most of today doing math and physics, and will probably spend the rest of the day doing math and physics. However, I see the Tale of Genjii in the corner of my eye, and will probably indulge myself a bit. I probably shouldn't have just spent two hours on the internet, or more specifically, on Jezebel, but had a horrible headache when I got home and was either in class or working since I got up today. My sore throat is practically gone, but the side affects of the Tylenol weren't for a long time today.

Actually, I'm feeling pretty good right now, and have been fairly productive. I wish the library had rentable space heaters, heehee. I should have worn boots today.

No comments: