Tuesday, June 2, 2009

Topics, Topics, on the Wall

I found a spider drowned in the iced tea I left out last night.

Tiller's patient's remember him.
"My husband and I found Dr. George Tiller to be a caring, sensitive, and compassionate man who truly believed he was helping those of us who were desperate and had nowhere else to go. While we were at his clinic, he was very concerned about an 11-year-old child raped by her stepfather. And, when we were tormented by Operation Rescue protesters outside his clinic, he put on a bullet proof vest and personally drove us out of there while we hid in his van.."

I want to see the Coraline musical.

I have found to that I like dorkiness in man. For example, if Wesley was not fictional, I would find him attractive. He's smart, funny, and very smooth with the ladies(not). If you like David Boreanz, you must watch this clip. Wesley is the one in the gray sweater:



Also, this is why so many people love Spike:


I couldn't resist the water today. Despite the fact that it is slower I really like the breaststroke. I wish I had someone to teach me the butterfly stroke.

No comments: