Monday, June 15, 2009

Weekending

Welcome back, self! I'm so glad to see that you're alright. Where were you all weekend?

This Saturday I woke up when my parents came to my door. After doing a little extra cleaning and sorting a few things out we left San Diego. A small break at home was followed by indulging in my mom's favorite activity: shopping. I actually got a lot of new clothing, even though I was hopelessly bored by the end of the trip. Big Five also did not have a good punching bag for me. I read a little, then drifted off to sleep.

I spent yesterday mostly sitting around looking at kittens and talking with my parents. Chris and I exchanged our previously borrowed belongings. I went to see "Star Trek" with Christopher, which was great but didn't match up to my very high expectations. Also, a sun exploding would destroy a solar system, not a galaxy, and the Beastie Boys are apparently going to be popular for a reallllly long time on Earth? I want to see "Terminator" and "Up" in theatres.

No comments: