Sunday, May 3, 2009

Love in a time of Pictures



Today I drew how I pictured the most beautiful Rhine maiden, Flosshilde, tempting Albreich to his doom on a purple and green boulder in The Ring of Nibelung. The drawing is unfinished because I have a test tomorrow, but here is the computer edited version*. Apparently the smaller the size of this picture, the worse it looks. Click the above "thumbnail" for much better viewing.

Sadly, Gawker and Jezebel are loosing their charm for me: Gawker, because of a lack of entertaining stories, and Jezebel because of too much militant feminism. Jezebel can actually raise some refreshing points, post interesting stories, and attracts interesting commentators, but I am finding hypocrisy and extremism in their selections and clientele. For example, there is a constant movement on the site to prove that obesity is not actually unhealthy.

Although, I must agree with the commentor who said that Mr. Liszt is her type:
Photobucket
Yes, Chris should certainly fear this man who died well over a hundred years ago. His sexy ghost will come to haunt me and I will be seduced by his manly mastery of music theory.

For the gullible: I'm being sarcastic. Lolz.

*Note: I am aware that her limbs need some tweaking.

No comments: