Sunday, May 17, 2009

SNL! SNL!

"I wanted a guy who did stupid things to make me look smart. Instead, I got the one guy who scares me more than my dad"- Will Ferrell as George Bush

"Hey Seth, don't you think that Manny Ramirez looks like the monster from Predator?"-Will Ferrell as the Ghost of Harry Carey


"...So tell me what you're looking, looking for in a man?"-Ted Nedders
"I like strong arms"-Pretty Lady #1
"Well I got 'em"-Nedders
"I like white teeth"-Pretty Lady #2
"Hey look at 'em"-Nedders
"I like soft skin"-Pretty Lady #3
"I use lotion"-Nedders
"I like can I touuuch"-Dollhands
-From the sketch The Lawrence Welk Show

"I have not known this man for any time. But I would like to say something: Sasquatches are real!"


"I turned out your mother last night!"-"Sean Connery"
"I'm ignoring you"-"Trebek"
"It's a prison term, it means I've got her as a prostitute in my employ "-"Sean Connery"
(Tom Hanks is actually in this skit. Also, this is a MUST SEE)


"Please, no laughter"-Will Ferrell
/Entire audience bursts out laughing
-Will Ferrell's Monologue

No comments: