Saturday, May 2, 2009

Review: "Sit Down, Shut Up" Episode Two

For all of of you wondering why I am watching TV: I put it on while doing exercise(and my routine is actually taking a bit longer than usual today). Speaking of which, I officially am a fan of "Castle".

Today I watched the second episode of "Sit Down, Shut Up", which was much funnier than the first one. The jokes were hit and miss, but enough hit that I am happy after watching the show and feel good about recommending it. I don't like Andrew, the gay/bi/I'll-take-whatever-I-can- get teacher, but although at first the science versus spirituality debate annoyed me, it played out to my satisfaction. I actually laughed at loud at the twist in the episode. I don't think it showed the drastic level of improvement "Parks and Recreation" did, but we're definitely starting to see some of the potential in the show realized. Also, Will Arnett should do voicework more often.

Watch the Episode here:


After I watch the newest "Parks and Recreation" I'm going to be attempting to watch "Deadwood". Right now I have to eat and am afraid of dirtying up my library book, and hey, it IS Saturday, so I think I'll watch an episode of "Bones".

No comments: