Friday, May 1, 2009

Today

So I'll speak in pretentious generalities because I don't want to go into details. The first part of today involved a lot of stretching and exercise, the next, two talks about something upsetting, both cathartic. Then a talk which saddened me, and then a lot of staring at the walls. A stupid mistake was made, probably for the better, and another mistake which leads which leads down a road I cannot predict and do not know why I am forging ahead on. A lot of staring at my monitor, bursts of energy, now reading.

I'm writing this so maybe, one day when I look back on it, I can remember this, because I feel as if it's going to be significant. I've made myself a promise to revel in the things and friends I have and hopefully live more in the present. I'm happier in some ways and deeply disappointed in others. What I talked about today really helped me in general. Don't bother reading inbetween the lines, subtext can lie to you.

No comments: