Sunday, May 24, 2009

Vent(edited and again edited)

So I was sitting in the teen room musing my musings when I noticed a two-foot tear in one of the curtain panels. This is annoying because when we moved into this house my mom and dad splurged a bit, so these are professionally hung curtains of nice quality, though they were not that expensive in and of themselves. Also, I really like these curtains and don't want them to be changed. Rrrrrrrrrrrr. The panels themselves are most likely discontinued.

Anyways, I can be thankful that this was my worst problem today.

Edit: Nevermind! We were all sitting down to dinner when I became fascinated with a shape that was moving in the backyard. I was trying to figure out what it was, when it moved and it became apparent that it was a dog's face. Specifically, one of the dogs from next door, who are usually very calm, obedient animals but weight twice as much as I do. Anyways, after alerting my parents and the neighbors, we all became embroiled for a couple hours in trying to get the dog out from the tangle of bushes at the side of our backyard. The thorny vines and trees on that side had become neglected and thick to the point where they block the path, so as we speak our neighbors are cutting through them. After half of their household passed through ours, the dog finally decided to leave. The poor girl just gave birth and apparently hurt herself in jumping over. Two large men finally grabbed her and carried her from our backyard.

This actually sort of happened once before to us. Our neighbors in Panorama City got a dog and never took care of it properly. I payed some attention to it and gave it water from our hose, and as a result the dog dug a hole between our yards and knocked over the pump for the pond. We came home from Fedco just in time to save the fish, who at that point included my largest goldfish Big Fat. Yes, her name was Big Fat. These dogs seem well taken care of, so I have no idea why "Betsey" decided to do this.

Edit Edit: Snuggles is sick enough that he needs to go to the emergency care hospital at 11:45pm. I stupidly took my medicine and have to go to sleep because I did. Ok, maybe it wasn't stupid, but my kitty is ill and I want to be with him.

No comments: