Friday, May 1, 2009

Title?

I can't get out of bed at the moment. The muscle relaxant gave me a hangover today, which means that I don't believe I will be taking it tomorrow. I just attempted to read in bed and the book would not stay still in my hands.
FYI, I honestly write about these things because they are what is happening to me, not because I'm asking for sympathy. Ok, a little sympathy is appreciated, but here is one of the reasons why I am actually lucky: I can afford treatment. Many people in the United States today would not be able to get the help they need because of our healthcare system. And that's just one reason I am fortunate. Also, I just realized that this is sort of my fault for not eating dinner last night, since medication taken on an empty stomach has a much more powerful effect.
So I was going to write an entry about scientific methods applied to literature and attempt to use my scant knowledge to perhaps come up with a brilliant conclusion, but instead I'm going back to sleep, because zzzzzzzzzz.........

No comments: