Monday, April 13, 2009

Another Tidbit Entry

I dress like I feel like dressing. Usually this is my normal (literally, most of the time, because I'm late) five minute routine of throwing clothes on and sometimes putting up my hair without looking in the mirror or hoping people will take the lack of combing for a style. If I look in the mirror and something consciously doesn't match in my dress my artsy-fartsy side will go nuts in a way which I can't resist, but that's about it. Lately, though, I've been feeling like skirts, dresses, and jewelry-maybe I picked up a disease? Honestly, I blame Inara, not because of a secret longing to be a Companion as she is, but a liking of her glowing statuesque beauty, inventive dress, and graceful culturedness. I find it annoying to turn myself into a work of art- it's so impermanent. Either way, it doesn't take me any longer to get dressed unless I'm going out with Chris.

I've been doing linear algebra and continuing my love-hate relationship with matrixes, which, in my opinion, will never be as interesting as calculus no matter how much good they are good for because they just aren't as much fun to calculate, and reading the paper for my lab. Some of the wording in it is horrible, but I guess I should get used to that. The subject, of course, is plenty interesting-more on that later. What they are suggesting seems to make more sense than the previous model, at least on the first read and intuitively, which, of course, can mean nothing in science. Speaking of previous models, I should probably read about the previous models connected with this...

Brynna, Dylan's big sister, submitted an application for the Evil League of Evil and was one of nine contestants that won a free DVD! Here is a shortened version of her application: Princess Zombie

No comments: