Wednesday, April 22, 2009

Today is Risque! Haha, it Rhymes

The un-accented e is making my eye twitch.
I'm about to start wearing dresses out of pure frustration. My pants are all falling down and most of my short-sleeve tops are see-through without layering. I'm sure a male audience wouldn't mind but this really isn't the image I want to project, not to mention the fact that I am in a very serious relationship. Thankfully, when I go back to LA I can regain all the clothing I left behind.
Rrgh.
But why don't you eat more, Marisa? Never! It is sort of funny that I am developing muscular arms while my ribcage is still visible, but I am just too lazy to do anything about it. But why don't you wear a bra, Marisa? That's a very personal question, Sir! I can't believe I'm posting this here, but they make my back spasm. No, it's not some feminist diatribe about how we must overcome our male oppressors. Every type of bra hurts my back.
Photobucket
From here

I wonder if the walls of my apartment are getting thinner. At first I could only hear my neighbors when they dropped something large. Then I could hear them while I was in the shower, because, understandably, pipes are good conductors of sound. Then I could hear them when they engaged in, um, other activities. Now I can sometimes hear them talking, and I just heard them run the ....bath-filler? What's the term for the head that empties directly into the bathtub? Anyways, I heard it from all the way by my computer, which, granted, is about fifty feet away, but still.

My physical therapy appointment went well. The therapist herself is a blonde woman with a nice smile. Apparently my back is messed up, but we knew that already. Also, I have quite a rib hump-I know about half of you just went "mmmm. ribbsss." The shoulder massage really helped, I got a personalized exercise routine, and the electrolosis therapy was really weird. The only bad thing is that right now my spine actually feels crooked. It's a weird sensation, like a constant stretch. I have to keep up my good posture habits, or develop good posture habits, one of the two.

No comments: