Sunday, April 19, 2009

Friends Send Me Links

Anthony sent me this Youtube video:



It's a German comedian's history of the USA and terrorism. Anthony expressed that a lot of the German public shares his sentiments. I've only watched the first video out of the series of five. The problem is that the criticisms the comedian makes are valid, but it hurts to hear them come from an outside source who may genuinely stereotype Americans unwittingly. I have many rants about the perceptions of Americans abroad. Ask me sometime.

The Enright house
is playing in Los Angeles on Friday. If you're a fan of good Indie music you might want to consider reviewing their page.

I am attempting to use less colloquialisms in this blog because of a fear that they could influence my formal writing style.

No comments: