Monday, April 20, 2009

ALL CAPS

WE HAVE KITTENS

THEY ARE IN OUR BACKYARD

SQUEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

SHIFT KEY ABUSE

I AM GOING TO LA THIS WEEKEND

Edited: The author of XKCD is going to write a book

"Haha, why do I feel like “hold my hand” is just as much of a euphemism here as it was in the lyrics of the Beatles’ first #1 song? I mean, you do not have to be an especially smart hysterical teenager to figure that one out, right? “And when I touch you (on your … hand?) I feel happy, inside/it’s such a feeling that my love I can’t hide …” Ew, this song still creeps me out. “My ‘love’ (hint: boner) I can’t hide?”"
-Social A's with Emily Gould

I, um, I never put that together. Say it isn't so(yes I know that's a colloqualistic phrase)?

Edit Edit: My blue cross card was inside the Dhammapada and my flash drive was inside a book of Yeat's poetry. Lol. Maybe I should stop using important things as bookmarks.

No comments: